Join us for an incredible romantic getaway in NC! Our TripAdvisor #1 rated Durham bed and breakfast offers a getaway of a lifetime. Enjoy luxury, pampering and a divine culinary experience.
Spring Midweek Special
Celebrate spring, and treat yourself to a relaxing and romantic escape during the week!! Book one of our premium rooms Sunday-Thursday from now until April 27th and receive 20% off your room rate.
Use the Promo Code: SPRING under Special Rates in our booking engine to receive this discount.
*Good on new reservations only. Not valid with any other discount or promotion.Book Now
Relax and Un-‘Wine’ Package
- Complimentary wine tasting coupon for two to Rock of Ages Winery
- A bottle of Rock of Ages wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Three course romantic dinner at the Inn prepared by Chef Phil
- Afternoon refreshments including a tantalizing spread of appetizers, sweets, mint iced tea, & berry iced tea. Wine and beer is available from our cellars.
- Awake to an abundant breakfast including homemade scones & pastries, fresh fruit, and a hot entrée. Gluten free and other special dietary options are offered.
Package price is $145 (In addition to room charges)Book Now
Active Military, Police Officers & Firefighters
Calling all active military personnel, police officers and firefighters! Enjoy special treatment with a 10% discount off your room reservation.
- Bring along your military, police or fire ID and let us honor you with this special discount.
- Be sure to choose the Active Military/Police Officer/Firefighter option under Special Rates when booking your room with us on our website to receive this 10% discount.
Applies to new reservations only. Not valid with other discounts or gift cards. Active Military, Police or Fire ID required on check-in.Book Now
What a Dinner and Show Package
Enjoy one of the fantastic musical or theatrical performances around the Triangle, and savor the sumptuous creations of our chef, Phil Teber, all in one night! With our Dinner and Show Package (available Thursday – Saturday), you’ll be treated to Chef Phil’s special feast for a delicious pre-show dinner, and then enjoy a performance (not provided in package) at one of the excellent venues in the Triangle such as the Durham Performing Arts Center.
Prices for the What a Dinner and Show Package start at $90 per couple (in addition to your room charges, taxes, and gratuities and does not include performance tickets). We can recommend a local limousine service for those of you who wish to be chauffeured to and from your show.
Please give us a call at 919-477-8430 to book this package so we can discuss details.