Join us for an incredible romantic getaway in NC! Our TripAdvisor #1 rated Durham bed and breakfast offers a getaway of a lifetime. Enjoy luxury, pampering and a divine culinary experience.
Treat yourself to a relaxing and romantic escape during the week!! Book one of our premium rooms any Sunday through Thursday night from now until September 21st and receive 20% off your room rate.
When making an online reservation, use the Promo Code: MIDWEEK under Special Rates in our booking engine to receive this discount.
*Good on new reservations only. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Excludes holidays.Book Now
American Dance Festival Discount
The American Dance Festival is an incredible dance event with many featured performances and workshops in Durham!
Relax at our inn between festivities, only a 15 minute drive from the dance venues. Stay two nights, show us your ADF ticket receipt at check-in, and receive a 10% discount on your room/night!, June 3rd-July 29th.Book Now
Relax and Un-‘Wine’ Package
- Complimentary wine tasting coupon for two to Rock of Ages Winery
- A bottle of Rock of Ages wine (please indicate if you prefer red or white wine) and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Three course romantic dinner at the Inn prepared by Chef Phil
- Afternoon refreshments including a tantalizing spread of appetizers, sweets, mint iced tea, & berry iced tea. Wine and beer is available from our cellars.
- Awake to an abundant breakfast including homemade scones & pastries, fresh fruit, and a hot entrée. Gluten free and other special dietary options are offered.
Package price is $155 (In addition to room charges).Book Now
What a Dinner and Show Package
Enjoy one of the fantastic musical or theatrical performances around the Triangle, and savor the sumptuous creations of our chef, Phil Teber, all in one night! With our Dinner and Show Package (available Thursday – Saturday), you’ll be treated to Chef Phil’s special feast for a delicious pre-show dinner, and then enjoy a performance (not provided in package) at one of the excellent venues in the Triangle such as the Durham Performing Arts Center.
Prices for the What a Dinner and Show Package start at $90 per couple (in addition to your room charges, taxes, and gratuities and does not include performance tickets). We can recommend a local limousine service for those of you who wish to be chauffeured to and from your show.
Please give us a call at 919-477-8430 to book this package so we can discuss details.