Luck of the Irish Dinner
Stay at the Arrowhead Inn on Friday, March 17th and enjoy a wonderful Irish treat. Bring your appetites, as Chef Phil is creating a fabulous St. Patrick’s Irish Feast that will be served at 6:30PM (one seating only).
Irish Feast Menu
* Split Green Pea Soup with Garlic Croutons
* Corned Beef with Marmalade Whiskey Glaze
* Glazed Carrots & Buttered Cabbage Wedges
* Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
* Irish Soda Bread
* Chocolate Bread Pudding with Irish Creme Sauce
* Coffee & Tea Service
Dinner is $45/person, plus tax and
gratuities. Beer and wine are available from our wine cellar.
Relax and Un-“Wine” Package
Do you have spring fever? Join us in Durham – you deserve it.
- Complimentary wine tasting coupon for two to Rock of Ages Winery
- A bottle of Rock of Ages wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Three course romantic dinner at the Inn prepared by Chef Phil
- Afternoon refreshments including a tantalizing spread of appetizers, sweets, mint iced tea, & berry iced tea. Wine and beer is available from our cellars.
- Awake to an abundant breakfast including homemade scones & pastries, fresh fruit, and a hot entrée. Gluten free and other special dietary options are offered.
Spring Midweek Special
Springtime is upon us and what better way to celebrate than enjoying a relaxing getaway at our Inn? Book one of our premium rooms any Sunday through Thursday night from now until April 27th and receive 20% off.
Use the Promo Code: SPRING under Special Rates in our booking engine to receive this discount.
*Expires April 27th, 2017. Applies to new reservations only. Not valid with any other discount or promotion.
Find Your Perfect Room
Enjoy rest & relaxation in our bountiful gardens when you book one of our unique and elegant guest rooms. Choose from the Main House, Garden Cottage, secluded North Carolina Cabin, and many more.
Spring Days in Durham
Celebrate springtime with tickets to a production at the Durham Performing Arts Center, incredible musical performances, comedians, and fun Irish celebrations in town!