With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our Inn safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. With the current Stay-at-Home orders in place, we are currently closed. Under the guidelines of the state orders, beginning April 10th we are going to have our Cabin and Cottage available to guests. These are self contained units on our property and will insure social distancing for you and our staff.
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning and Social Distancing Practices
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- We are not serving refreshments in our common areas but putting snacks in the rooms
- Our breakfast is continental only and it is delivered to the rooms at no extra charge
- We are postponing all scheduled dinners until at least April 10. We will update our schedule when possible.
Please feel free to call (919)477-8430 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the North Carolina Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Ron and Stephanie Wood