Arrowhead Inn Bed and Breakfast, Raleigh-Durham, NC
Outdoor Season: May - October
Wedding Size: 30-99 guests
To enable us to prepare for your wedding without compromising your needs or the quality of our guests' experience, a minimum overnight rental period for all nine rooms in the entire inn is required for weddings with over 30 people.
Wedding Rehearsal, Ceremony, and Reception Facility Fee
Facility fee for exclusive use of the Arrowhead Inn and grounds is $2000.
This fee includes the following:
- One-hour rehearsal at the Inn prior to the wedding ceremony.
- Private wedding ceremony in the Victorian gazebo and reception on the surrounding grounds.
- Five-hour time frame from the start time of the ceremony.
- Staff set-up and break down for the event.
- Consultation with our wedding coordinator who will help orchestrate the event.
- Coordination of all rentals of tent, chairs, tables, dance floor and outside accessories. Provide presence for rental set-up.
- Coordination of floral deliveries and table set-up with floral designer.
- Acceptance of delivery of wedding cake and set-up.
- Use of white linen napkins, lace tablecloths, and candles for all inside tables, and all glassware, china plates, silverware, and utensils for the reception.
- Arrangement of welcome gifts for your guests.
- Provide area for wedding gifts.
- Printed customized menus for each wedding guest and food labels for buffet.
- Consultation with innkeeper/chef and staff to customize menu selection for wedding feast. Dinner, hors d'oeuvres, wine, and beer are priced according to selection. A 20% gratuity and applicable sales tax will be added to the total bill.
Additional charges will apply for rental of tent and outside tables with linens, chairs and dance floor. Rental price quote will be provided once number of guests is ascertained. Outside caterer is not allowed, except for wedding cake designer. Food and beverages must be purchased through the Arrowhead Inn at an additional cost.
Menu selections and other arrangements need to be planned in advance. Food charges are on a per person basis (children over two years old count as full person) and depend upon your food selections. Our Arrowhead Inn chef will personally walk you through your menu selection with suggestions and develop a wedding feast with your personal tastes in mind. All food preparation is done on site by Arrowhead Inn chefs. Innkeepers must approve any additional food or drink brought on premises.
Live music and dancing is permitted on the grounds and outside rented dance floors. Outdoor music must end by 10 p.m. due to the residential nature of the Inn.
If the event occurs on the weekend (Friday or Saturday or Sunday if Monday holiday), we require a two-night minimum stay. If the event occurs on a weekday (Sunday through Thursday), we require that you rent the entire Inn for the night of the event, with access to the facility after 3:00 p.m.
Cost to Reserve the entire inn (nine rooms/suites) is $2110.00 per night plus applicable taxes.
These rooms must be blocked and guaranteed by the bride & groom with a credit card. Wedding guests may pay for their own rooms individually. Room rates are subject to change without notice until a one night's deposit is taken for each room and the reservation is confirmed. A full gourmet breakfast is included in the room rate. A $30 fee applies for each additional person in any room.
The Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted on outside patios, porches, and grounds.
No pets are allowed at the Inn. Pet boarding can be arranged nearby.
A deposit of $2000 will guarantee the wedding date. All deposits are non-refundable, 60 days prior to the event.
For more information and wedding contracts, please contact us.
|106 Mason Road