Nightly Rate — $229 - $339Check our booking engine for current rates.
The timeless appeal of this luxurious two-room suite is emphasized by its 18th century architecture, rich Oriental rugs, and stained glass accents. Our Durham/Raleigh bed and breakfast offers the ultimate romantic getaways in NC. The suite's comfortable sitting room with radiant gas log fireplace and marble surround creates an inviting area to snuggle up with a good book in the fireside wing chair or loveseat. The corner of the sitting room offers a cherry writing desk, perfect for journaling about your romantic getaway, or if you must, checking your e-mail. Modern amenities such as cable TV/DVD are hidden in a cherry armoire. French doors open to an airy sleeping room which highlights a stately mahogany four-poster queen high bed with plush pillows and a soft floral comforter and duvet. MP3 dock and clock stand bedside. Ignite the candles encircling the tub, pour a glass of sparkling wine, and pamper yourself in the double spa whirlpool in this elegant bathroom. Or enjoy an invigorating shower in the separate glass and Corian enclosure. View our may other Durham B&B rooms and book a getaway to remember in Raleigh/Durham.
- Comfortable suite with unique 18th century architecture and Oriental rugs
- Radiant gas log fireplace with marble surround
- Traditional sitting room features fireside loveseat and wing chair
- Stained glass accents and French doors open into stately mahogany queen bedroom
- Magnificent mahogany queen four poster bed with plump pillowtop mattress covered in luxury linens
- Two-person whirlpool in luxury bathroom with Corian shower enclosure