Experience the exotic elegance of this spacious room which encompasses the entire east wing of the Manor House. The Brittain Room features a handsome king mahogany four-poster bed and an impressive silk and wool oriental rug in jewel tones. A stunning watercolor graces the mantle of the decorative gas log fireplace creating a warm atmosphere which is reflected through the tasteful use of Far Eastern décor. Two burgundy wingback chairs flank the fireplace - just the spot for enjoying a glass of wine and a chance to catch up with each other. An expansive cherry writing desk is perfect for that game of Scrabble or catching up on e-mails. A corner double spa whirlpool tub surrounded with marble awaits your pleasure. The attractive bathroom showcases an oversized shower and a decorative porthole window. Step through sliding French doors onto the private veranda with table for two and market umbrella - an ideal spot for enjoying breakfast amidst the fragrance from the trellised jasmine blossoms. The room is named after Joseph Brittain, the original land grant owner of the property in 1774.
- Elegant spacious room with a Far Eastern flavor
- Romantic gas log fireplace flanked by two burgundy wingback chairs
- Corner double spa whirlpool for your pleasure
- King four-poster bed rests on plush silk and wool Oriental rug
- Large private bathroom features an oversized shower and antique porthole window
- French sliding doors open to private veranda with table for two and market umbrella-ideal for enjoying breakfast