Experience a truly relaxing getaway when you stay at Arrowhead Inn Bed & Breakfast, an alternative to hotel accommodations when you visit the Triangle area: Durham, Raleigh & Chapel Hill.
When you select one of our elegant guestrooms at our Durham B&B either in the Manor House, the romantic Garden Cottage, or our secluded North Carolina Cabin, you will be treated to luxurious amenities such as terry satin robes, Egyptian cotton towels, fine bed linens and bath accessories. Thoughtful touches such as fresh flowers, writing journals and cozy fireplaces are featured in every room.
|Room||Bed(s)||Location/View||Décor/Features||Bath||Maximum Occupancy||Rate Range|
|Mason Room||1 Queen||2nd Floor, south front and west garden views||Raspberry floral wall coverings, rice carved bed, decorative gas log fireplace||Rainforest shower only||2||$159 - $239||Book Now|
|Montclair Room||1 King or 2 Twins||2nd Floor, west and north rear garden views||Blue French toile wall coverings, rich white wainscoting, corner gas log fireplace||Rainforest shower only||3||$169 - $259||Book Now|
|Lipscomb Room||1 King||2nd Floor, south front and east garden views||Original master bedroom, soft blue & gold wall coverings, cherry wood four poster bed, gas log fireplace||Oversized soaking tub & separate double steam shower||2||$199 - $299||Book Now|
|Pyne Suite||1 Queen||2nd Floor, north rear and west garden views||Subtle gold damask wall coverings, canopied mahogany four poster bed, sitting room with gas log fireplace||Deep single soaking tub & rainforest shower||4||$199 - $299||Book Now|
|Benson Room||1 Queen||1st Floor, south front and west garden views||Blue and rose wall coverings, carved cherry four poster bed, gas log fireplace||Corner double whirlpool tub with rainforest shower||2||$199 - $299||Book Now|
|Duke Suite||1 Queen||1st Floor, west side garden views||Rich burgundy & gold décor, stained glass accents, sitting room with gas fireplace separated by french doors, 4 poster bed||Double whirlpool & separate Corian shower||4||$229 - $339||Book Now|
|Brittain Room||1 King||1st Floor, Secluded wing of Manor House, Gardens||Burgundy and jewel tones, tasteful Far Eastern décor, outside veranda, gas log fireplace, 4 poster bed||Corner double spa whirlpool & separate over-sized shower||4||$239 - $359||Book Now|
|Garden Cottage||1 King & 1 twin pullout||Private Cottage in Flower Garden||Secluded cottage with covered veranda and double swing, decorated in soft green hues, gas log fireplace, 4 poster bed||Double hearthside whirlpool tub & glass double steam shower||4||$269 - $399||Book Now|
|Carolina Log Cabin||1 King & 1 twin rollaway||Secluded Cabin Trees & Gardens||Upscale rustic , 2nd story king sleeping loft, wood burning fireplace, eat-in area, private porch with rocking chairs||Double whirlpool tub & separate double steam shower||4||$299 - $439||Book Now|
Amenities found in all rooms:
- Private bathroom with granite, stellar faucets & showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen cable TV with DVD player
- MP3 & IPAD dock & clock alarm radio
- Egyptian cotton luxury sheets & towels
- Kingsdown pillow top mattresses
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplaces in every room in the inn
- Luxurious terry satin robes
- Coffee service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Most premium rooms & suites include:
- Oversized two-person whirlpool tubs
- Relaxing steam showers
Room rates include:
- Full hot gourmet breakfast served to you each morning
- Afternoon refreshments
- Complimentary beverage center & snacks
Rates vary according to day of week, special events, seasons and holidays and are subject to change at anytime. Special rates are offered for business travel, single rates and extended stays. Please contact us for more information.
It is our goal to provide our guests with an outstanding travel experience. Please read the following policies carefully, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about accommodations at the inn.
Room Rate Information
Rates are quoted as per night double occupancy and are subject to applicable tax. A $30 fee is charged for each extra person in any room. Rates are subject to change without notice. All of our rates include a full gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments for each guest.
- To guarantee your reservation, we require a one night deposit. The deposit is applied to the last night of your reservation. A confirmation of reservations will be sent once deposit has been taken.
- All major credit cards and personal checks are accepted.
- Check-in is after 3 pm. Late check-in (after 10 pm) requires special arrangements. Check-out is 11 am.
We hold a 72 hour cancellation policy (excluding holidays and special events). If notification of a cancellation is received at least 72 hours prior to an arrival date (excluding group or special event reservations), the deposit is refundable less a $30 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation or changes to a reservation is received 72 hours or less prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the original reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy, therefore, there are no refunds for early departure. There is a $30 fee for changing a reservation. Due to our unique accommodations, cancellations affect our business significantly. Therefore, we do adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the inn. If evidence of smoking in the inn is found, a $300 charge will be incurred for cleaning and fumigating.
- Although no pets are allowed at the inn, we can arrange boarding nearby.
- Candles are not to be used in the inn, except for those provided near the spa tubs.
- Well-behaved children are welcomed.
- Dinner is available with advanced reservation.
- Breakfast is served 8-9 am on weekends and weekdays. Early breakfast is available with advanced notice.
- Afternoon refreshments are served from 4-6 pm.
- Payment for scheduled massage services are the responsibility of the guest unless cancelled 24 hour prior to their appointment.
We are known for our romantic getaways in North Carolina, book a luxurious and adventure filled getaway in Durham today.