Durham lies in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, at the pinnacle of the well-known Research Triangle. Whether your perfect day of exploring includes one-of-a-kind shopping, immersing yourself in Revolutionary and Civil War history, taking in art and seeing a show, visiting a local university, playing with the kids, roaming the trails and woods along the Eno River or Duke Forest, or watching a Durham sporting event, Durham has a multitude of options. Don’t forget to enjoy some of Durham’s top restaurants for lunch and dinner!
Here is a list of our top 10 things to do in Durham:
- Attend an exciting sport event
- Shop at the local boutiques
- Tour Civil War historical sites
- Take in a performance at the theater
- Visit our Universities
- Enjoy the splendor of the gardens & museums
- Hike or bike the trails
- Connect with the local craft breweries & wineries
- Explore with the kids at children’s museums & venues
- Savor the cuisine at awesome restaurants in Durham
With so much to do in and around the Triangle your getaway to North Carolina is sure to be filled with adventure. Join us for a vacation you won’t soon forget.